A nocturnal challenge
Joint start with all other distances and disciplines (hike, race,…) After the start all competitors make their way through the city centre in festive mood.
- A completely NEW course through the woodland area of Torhout and Bruges, with stops in small picturesque villages.
- The course is made from a string of small roads, footpaths and countryside lanes.
- Time limit for the 42 km hike is 10 hours
- Possibility to start between 8.15 and 9.00 p.m. on Friday 22nd June.
- Light snacks and drinks available in some 7 aid-stations. (included in the entry-fee)
- Reflective clothing and a torchlight are requested for safety reasons.
- Free transport to Torhout if one doesn't make it to the finish!
- On arrival competitors receive a diploma and a free T-shirt!
before 16 June : € 13.00, members of a hiking club: €12.00
Entry fees on Friday June 21nd : € 16.00, members of a hiking club : € 15.00
By AWeb Design